Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Salsa!

I don't even like it cause I DESPISE tomatoes. However, I thought it would be fun to grow the ingredients when I found a kit for $4.99 at Giant. Everything was included and I wanted to test out my green thumb since I haven't had to much luck with growing plants or anything for that matter.

First, you get your kit with everything included...

You mix the potting soil with water in a bowl...

Then, simply put 3/4 of the soil mixture into the provided planter. Put the four different types of seeds in the soil separated from each other and cover with the remaining soil. Place inside or outside and wait for them to grow.


This kit came with seeds for Cilantro, Sweet Pepper Californian Wonder, Tomato Beefsteak, and Cayenne Pepper. Pictures coming soon (hopefully!) of my work. If it doesn't turn out the kit came with PLENTY of extra seeds so I can try again. It asks you only to plant 5 seeds of each and there were tons in each packet.

No comments: