Monday, April 27, 2009

Final Fitting

Thankfully, Steve doesn't know the website to this blog....yet. And, I will make sure that he doesn't figure it out until after May 9th, 2009. I had my final fitting that my MOH, Tiffany, attended with me so she could nail down howto lace me up in my dress on the big day. We took a picture with my camera phone and the next day sent it to all the girls. I was so surprised when Lauren, another Bridesmaid, emailed me back along with my first fitting picture from last July and hte amazing difference in how I look now. Granted, I was wearing a dress off the rack in ovory that was a size too big, but still, hopefully you will see my point...
This was circa July 2008...
And, this was last Tuesday...
And, the back...

2 comments:

Ashley Turner said...

Wow! You look amazing! Do share your secrets for getting fit!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Jenn said...

It was ALL Weight Watchers actually! and, it was a long process. I lost 30 pounds but it was over the course of about a year. I'm happy with the results though and once the honeymoon is over I'm going to try to continue losing a little more.