When I was in
Fredericksburg this weekend, Kim and I went to Costco and I came across these non-breakable ornaments. They are AWESOME! And, so pretty in person.

So, in order for me to open my present from Steve, I told him that we needed to at least put up the shabby looking Christmas tree that we have used for the past three or four years. This tree came from when Steve was a "bachelor" and I have not wanted to buy a nicer tree until we are in a more permanent place.

You put it together in sections and
through the years, more and more "needles" have fallen off and it looks shabbier and shabbier by the year...

It's our Charlie Brown Christmas Tree...

Lights are always a challenge but I don't mind doing them. I can't wrap my head around why we ran out of white lights but we had THOUSANDS of colored lights??? I don't even like colored lights!

Our finished product! Not too bad! (Notice my presents under the tree!!)
Onyx had to pose with the tree also. We make her EVERY year.
Shaking it!
So excited!!! Finally!

I LOVE IT!!!

Now, stay tuned for some better quality pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment