Welcome to Ocean City!!!
I think I mentioned this in the previous post but our hotel room was awesome (in my opinion) because it was at the end of the boardwalk so it wasn't crazy with people since we were so far down, it was still right on the boardwalk and it was right ON the ocean. The view was awesome! This is the view from our balcony...
And this is the view when you looked to the right off of our balcony down the boardwalk.
Another picture down the boardwalk. I LOVED IT!
I feel like we spent quite some time out on the balcony.
It's always hard when you are on a romantic getaway as a couple and you just can't get many "together" shots. It can be kind of frustrating sometimes.
Luckily our neighbors on the balcony next to us were out and we asked them for a little help.
We walked all the way down the boardwalk and back on the first night. It was cool to see the rides all lit up. There were a lot of people at the beginning of the boardwalk. A lot of STRANGE people too. It made for GREAT people -watching!
This was at the beginning of the boardwalk where they have models of sharks that people have caught that were record breaking.
Again....with the non-together pictures. Frustrating.
We had a pretty big fridge in our room that we STOCKED with waters for when we went out on the beach. It came in handy moer than I ever thought it would!
When we got back from the beach on Saturday, I was welcomed with THESE for my 30th birthday! I love Tiffany...
Very pretty...
Steve caught a picture of me getting ready to go to the all you can eat seafood buffet. It was soooo good...
And, after dinner we hit up the putt putt. Steve did pretty good.
Me...not so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment