Thursday, June 11, 2009

Couch to 5 K Plan

So, one of my besties, Tiffany, and I started a new workout regime. She has a 40 minute video that focuses on each of the following sections for 8 minutes each: abs, thighs, butt, arms and then a stretch. We do that everyday but Monday. We are also trying to work in the Weight Watchers eating plan and also do the Couch to 5K running plan. This plan basically trains you for a 5K in two months gradually. It's created for people that CANNOT run (like Tiffany and me) and we did our first day yesterday. It wasn't bad. If all goes as planned we should be finishing our last run on August 8th and if we can do it, we agreed to sign up for a 5K. That's all that is new that is happening this week. I also started a new project that I'll try to post about tomorrow with pictures. Fun!

No comments: